Alternatively, the supplied SimCHAN software enables users to operate the GSS6100 as precision laboratory GPS/SBAS test equipment.
The GSS6100 has many features that optimize its use on the production line. These include different operation modes, in-rack calibration, remote control and the ability to be integrated with other production line test equipment (e.g., wireless network emulators).
For many applications, a single channel GPS signal simulator is the preferred way to ensure that each device produced meets defined parameters. While multi-channel GPS testing is essential during R&D, integration and verification testing, in a manufacturing environment many applications prefer a single channel to stimulate the receiver in a test mode. Controlled GPS testing in this way assures correct assembly and verifies expected performance parameters.
- 1 channel of GPS L1 C/A code
- GPIB (IEEE-488), USB or RS-232 control interfaces
- Alternative “instant start” continuous mode at power-on
- Supplied with SimCHAN PC software
- User control over test parameters including power level, Doppler, PRN, GPS time and data message
- Rack mount 2U chassis
- Comprehensive control ICD for easy integration into manufacturing test rigs
- In-rack annual calibration
- L1 SBAS message support