The FAS3170C Clustered Dual Controller Filer Heads are a 6U rack-mountable system where the system enclosure contains dual controllers. The FAS3170C Clustered Dual Controller Filer Heads are clustered internally to double the performance and fail safe redundancy. The FAS3170C Clustered Dual Controller Filer Heads are scalable up to 840TB with the addition of up to 60 additional disk shelves and 840 hard drives. The NetApp FAS3100 Series filer systems offer Double Parity RAID-DP for better data protection and capacity utilization than RAID 5 and RAID 1+0.
All used NetApp FAS3170C Clustered Dual Controller Filer Heads are rigorously tested on-site in our state-of-the-art hardware engineering lab. The highest quality of refurbishing, technical testing, and certification is guaranteed.
- Networking Support : Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS
- Max. Raw Capacity : 840TB
- Max. Disk Drives : 840
- Disk Drive Types : Fibre Channel and SATA
- Memory : 32GB
- GigE Ports : Base Ports = 4, Max. Ports = 36
- Fibre Channel Ports : Base Ports = 8 x 4Gb, Max. Ports = 40
- PCIe Expansion Slots : 8
- Storage Controllers : 1 or 2 storage controllers (64-bit Architecture)