EMC VNX5200 VNX 5200 Unified Block Storage System with the following:
- Model: VNX5200 (EMC PN 900-566-030)
- 4 x Vault drives P/N 005049203 VNX 005049203 600GB SAS 10k Hard Drive
- 4 x EMC 100-563-685-00 storage processor
- 2 x 078-000-092-07 BBU Lithium-ION Universal Battery
- 2 x 303-129-101 4-port 6gb SAS Mgt. Module
- 4 x 303-092-102 4-Port Fibre Channel I/O Module 4x 8Gb SFP 019-078-042 TRPE
- 4 x 100-563-610 EMC Filler Module
- 2 x 100-563-611 EMC Filler Module
- 1 x 100-563-693-02 JF 25 CHASSIS W MIDPLANE HT
The VNX5200 is the entry level of the new VNX series featuring MCx multicore optimization. Get scalable performance for virtualized workloads.
With VNX data storage, you are ready to accelerate your business with an EMC FLASH 1st strategy. Select VNX FAST Suite plus a combination of flash, NL-SAS, and SAS drives. You’ll benefit from high performance, low latency, and a low cost per gigabyte.
Thin provisioning, deduplication, and compression reduce your storage footprint significantly. Secure your data with optional Data-at-Rest Encryption. Add VNX data protection software for replication, snapshots, and more.
- Delivers high performance and low latency with MCx multicore optimization
- Unifies block, file, and object multiprotocol support
- Expands to 500 TB max raw capacity
- Increases efficiency with block-based and file-based deduplication and compression
- Integrates with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Works with FAST Suite to optimize performance and cost
- Eases administration with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
- Protects data: choose optional local, remote, and application protection solutions