Agilent 8156A optical attenuator with the following:
- Option Installed:
- 101: High Performance Optical Block
- 121 & 221 options available.
The Agilent 8156A optical attenuator is ideal for making measurements on fast telecommunication systems. It is employed in R&D and production and is suitable for both single-mode and 50m multi-mode application. A variety of options for different return loss performance, built-in monitor paths and overall accuracy make the 8156A easily adaptable to your measurement requirements.
- 60dB attenuation with 0.001dB resolution, without ranging
- 1200nm to 1650nm wavelength range
- 60dB return loss
- <±0.05dB typical linearity
- <±0.005dB typical repeatability
- <0.02dBpp typical polarization dependent loss
- +23dBm maximum input power